The Battery Load Tester BLT-2W can test and confirm the condition of 12V Automotive Battery with capacity range from 2.5Ah to 9.0Ah. The load selection chart provides the Load/current 10A, 40A or 70A to be selected based on Battery Capacity. The Display will show the Battery Open Circuit Voltage (OCV). On pressing the Test button, the Tester will conduct the test for 5 sec. during which all the LEDs will be blinking and hold the Voltage value in the display and indicates Battery Condition LED either GOOD, WEAK or BAD. To Check the OCV voltage just before the test, press the small button next to display. Other features include Reverse Polarity Protection and Over-heating Protection. Reverse/wrong Battery connection is indicated by Buzzer Alarm. Overheating is indicated by “temp” in the display. During overheating, the Tester cannot be operable till the temperature is within safe limit. The Tester can also be used a Voltmeter for Starting Test: Testing of the condition of the starter motor (Cranking Voltage Test) and Charging test: Regulator Voltage Testing during engine running.
Battery Tester 2-Wheeler
- Accurate test results for Battery capacity range from 2.5Ah to 9.0Ah, 12V Automotive Batteries
- High quality Battery clamps that resists corrosion
- Helps electrical diagnostics and in estimating Battery Life
- Display of Voltages before and after the test
- Selectable Load setting based on Battery Capacity
- Automatic cutoff after 5 sec. load testing
- LED indication of Battery Condition after Testing: Good, Weak and Bad
- Reverse polarity protection with buzzer indication
- Function as Multimeter at no load to measure voltage
- Powder coated metal casing
For more details on this product, message us in Enquiry form.
Availability: 1 in stock